Thursday, October 2, 2008

A bundle of energy

I was lucky enough to have enough energy to chase around this new little family... well mostly the older brother! He definitely kept me on my toes. But it was worth it, because we got some beautiful shots of their family. All of them should consider going into modeling :)


It just took a second to get this precious moment.


This is the handsome man himself.

Yes- this is her adorable sister- and she is real!


Her mom bought this hat because of her love of flowers. I think I fell in love with flowers, especially on hats... just because of her. I think I'm going to go out and get some!


These diapers are just too cute- her mom definitely has a talent in style.


A moment of his little personality!


We had to get a bare shot, and she is beautiful.

Although this seems easy- this photo was a rare one- as all parents know, these little guys have a very short attention span...


Watching her brother.


Showing off!!


This is where they get their great looks!!


I love the way mom is looking at her little gem.


My favorite shot of the day. Moms are pretty special, and I hope she knows that she deserves a big prize for chasing around these little bundles of energy all day!


No comments: